Mar 13, 2009

relaxing weekend here i come!

I finished up my last team meeting at 6 this afternoon and now I am relaxing on the couch with a blanket and a glass of wine...perfect.

Jon had to leave for Laredo tonight, but he will be back tomorrow afternoon. My plan is to relax tonight and catch up on some TIVOed shows and the last session of Weeds. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in, run some errands and clean our muddy house (Hiro's friend Woodrow is staying over tonight and the two of them plus rain and mud equals house disaster!). Tomorrow night we are going up to Jon's aunt's house to celebrate his grandmother's birthday and then we are having lunch with his parent on Sunday. All and all it should be a pretty relaxing weekend.

Next week one of my clients is out of town so I am only have one session on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Plus no school! It should be a great week. My goal is to get ahead on my research project and some other upcoming projects. That should put me in a good position to finish out the semester without too much stress...hopefully! Only 7 more weeks!!! :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: