Mar 10, 2009

waiting for rain

To rain or not to rain? I feel like that is the question the clouds have been asking themselves since last week. It has been nothing but cloudy, humid and warm around here and I am tired of it! Mostly the humid part is what gets to me...my hair looks crappy, my makeup doesn't last as long as I need it to, and I get headaches (which I am not positive but pretty sure are a result of the humidity). Thank goodness tomorrow the rain is finally "supposed" to come and then a cold front is coming through...that should get rid of this humid air...at least I am hoping it does! Of course rain means mud in the backyard which translates to mud all over my house! Ugh.

At least spring break is just around the corner...there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I am so ready to be done with school...9 more weeks until the end of the semester!

Sorry nothing interesting to write about...since I will have a slow week next week I may try to tackle some more craft projects...stay tuned. :)



No comments: