Jul 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

image

A couple of my blog friends participate in Not Me Mondays. I love reading everything they most certainly didn’t did do. So this week I’m giving it a try. Here is my Not Me Monday…

I did not leave a whole load of clean clothes in the dryer last night because I was sooo busy watching Army Wives and Southern Belles: Louisville. Everyone knows TV is just a waste of time, so I certainly wouldn’t let it affect getting things done around the house.

I certainly did not enjoy a couple spoonfuls of oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough instead of making the cookies. I mean really, no one eats cookie dough, right?

I most definitely did not let Hiro sleep on the bed last night while Jon was out of town, no I never do that!

Of course I did not wish I didn’t have to get up and go to work this morning. I mean, I only had to work 1 day this week before we go on vacation…why would I want to miss it?

I wasn’t thankful that I could check my email on my iphone while at summer camp with one of my clients this morning. Summer camp is fun, right? I would never feel like its boring and want to check my email during a session.

I certainly did not have a headache after introducing a response cost system with one of my clients. I did not have a headache because he most definitely loved the new reinforcement/punishment system and did not throw countless tantrums that involved kicking, hitting and screaming while flopping on the floor. Him? No he would never do that, which means I never leave with a headache.

Instead of coming home and taking Hiro out to play, I did not immediately grab a bag of crackers and make myself comfortable on the couch, with the TV on, while I read everyone’s new post and decide to post my own Not Me Mondays. Um, no that doesn’t sound like me at all!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hehehe, this is cute. I like it!