Jul 17, 2009

Where did the week go?

Oh my goodness, it’s already Friday evening! This week has flown by!

I decided to recap with bullets, because I’m feeling pretty lazy.

  • Monday and Wednesday I had super longs days and not so great sessions with one of my clients. We had our team meeting today, and changed a few things so hopefully next week will go better!

 

  • Tuesday we finally invested in electric toothbrushes (I know, we are that exciting). I have wanted to get one for awhile and they were on sale, where else, but Costco. :)

 

  • Thursday afternoon we drove down to New Braunfels to visit with Jon’s parents. They rented a house down there for the week. It was great to see them and enjoy some shopping and homemade spaghetti, yum!

 

  • Today I worked most of the day and I came home to a clean house! My husband is the best!! Jon and I are trying to cut back on our monthly spending so we are eating in tonight and watching a movie from Netflix instead of going out to eat.

 

  • Tomorrow, after Jon finishes work around 2, we are heading back down to New Braunfels to visit with some more family and go tubing! I’ll make sure and get some video and pictures!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Lauren-

No comments: