May 25, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Jon got back yesterday from Amsterdam and we are so so glad to have him back!! Aedan was so excited to see him. When we got home from the airport Aedan was dancing and clapping all around the living room. It was too cute!

Jon brought Aedan back the coolest toy. It is a little wooden car that has a stick that attaches to it and lets you push the car. You can even steer the car while pushing it. Oh my goodness, Aedan LOVES it. I think it is the only toy he played with all evening!

IMG_4675

How cute is that?

IMG_4677

Talk about attitude, he goes everywhere with purpose, including walking away from the camera when he doesn’t care to have his picture taken!

I didn’t really want anything specific from Amsterdam and Jon said he didn’t see anything that he thought I would really like to have. Today he went to lunch with his boss and came back with this gift for me.

I have been wanting one for a while now and I am so so excited! I wasn’t much of a coffee drinker until I had Aedan. Now I love to enjoy a cup every morning. I am so excited because I can make iced coffee which is perfect! I’ve already tried it out and I love it!

We had a great day today and Jon gets to take tomorrow off as well which is always nice!

-Lauren-

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Cute toy! Love the coffee maker too! We have one and I love having hot chocolate from it! :o) Enjoy your day off together!

The Haynes Family said...

we have a Keurig too and I LOVE it!! You will get so much use out of it :) Glad Jon is home again :)

Chelsa said...

that little car is too cute!!

i'm not a coffee drinker, but we got my gma a keurig for christmas and she loves it! i'm sure you'll enjoy yours!

Erin said...

What a good hubby :) Aeden is too cute with his little car!