May 17, 2011

Snack Time = Kick Your Feet Up

A while ago we started to put Aedan’s highchair up to the table instead of using the tray. We have a space saver highchair that transitions into a booster seat. For now we just use the chair and put it up to the table, it works perfectly.

One afternoon we were having a snack and I looked over and saw this…

IMG_4634

Apparently afternoon snack is also a good time to kick back and enjoy a granola bar with your feet up on the table.

IMG_4636

I’m really not sure where he picked this up, good grief.

-Lauren-

p.s. yes this happens to be another group of pants-less pictures, again right after nap time. I really need to get better about taking pictures at different times of the day!

p.s.s. since taking the pictures above as well as the ones in this post, I have cleaning my glass door. It looked great for about 1/2 a day, then it was covered with little finger prints (thanks Aedan) and wet nose prints (thanks Hiro).

3 comments:

Rene said...

Hahaha, Asher does this too! At first I started laughing, but then I wondered if I should teach him not to put his feet on the table, lol. I did ask him to put them down and told him "feet go on the floor!" but he still tries to kick them up :)

Nichole said...

What a cutie! LOL Anderson does that when he is in the stroller. Everyone walking by thinks it is so cute. :oP

Chelsa said...

too cute!