May 30, 2011

Back Home

Last Friday my alarm went off a 4am! Way too early! My good friend Jesse came over at 4:45am and we headed to the airport to catch our 6am flight to Denver. We headed up to Colorado for a big Behavior Analyst conference. We got to see our good friend Korie (she just moved up to Denver for a new job a few months ago) and here about some new research that is coming out in the field.

The conference was good and I had a great time hanging out with some good girlfriends. We stayed up way too late each night and it made for some tired mornings, but it was definitely worth it!

I got back last night, and it is so good to be home with my boys. This morning we went up to Round Rock and had breakfast with my parents (they were in town this weekend moving my grandmother up from Galveston). We had a nice visit and now we are all home enjoying the rest of the holiday weekend.

Happy Memorial Day!!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good time at your conference :)