Nov 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for my family! Yesterday we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with both my family and Jon’s family. The nice thing about having a newborn is that everyone comes to you and brings food! I have to say a huge thank you to my mom, grandmothers and mother-in-law. They cooked two great meals for everyone and left us with tons of leftovers!

Today we are enjoying a relaxing day as a little family of 4 (or 5 since we count Hiro as our first baby) and eating lots of yummy leftovers. Tomorrow I am hoping to start getting the house decorated for Christmas! I can’t believe tomorrow will mark one year since we put a sold sign up in the yard. This year has gone by so fast!!

I got a few pictures yesterday while my family was here for lunch, but I completely forgot to bring out my camera when Jon’s family was over for dinner. Fail.

Adelaide got to meet both of my grandmothers…

_MG_6791_MG_6795

And of course got to be held by everyone…

_MG_6803_MG_6808_MG_6812

This little turkey got no shortage of attention either. He had a blast with everyone. In fact he woke up this morning and went through the list of everyone he got to see yesterday and asked to see them again. :)

_MG_6810

I also got this great shot of my parents and their three grandkids. :)

_MG_6837

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving and enjoying lots of good food and time with friends and family!

-Lauren-

No comments: