Nov 23, 2012

Picture Taking

Jon keeps reminding me that I need to take as many pictures of Adelaide as I did of Aedan during his first year…I am trying, but man I set the bar pretty high. ;)

Yesterday I was about to put Adelaide down for a nap and I thought I’d take a few pictures first.

_MG_6843_MG_6857

Aedan decided to join in with his camera…

_MG_6847

I’m not sure what I love more, the fact that he wanted to join in or the fact that he insists on holding the camera backwards. It actually takes pictures and he has taken a ton of self portraits.

_MG_6848

Every since we brought Adelaide home, Aedan just seems so much more grown up. He has been such a good big brother but sometimes I miss my little baby boy!!

_MG_6850

All this picture taking can get exhausting…time for a nap!

_MG_6840

-Lauren-

No comments: