Nov 2, 2012

Update–Adelaide is here!

I had a whole post almost ready to go on Monday about our weekend recap. I just needed to add some pictures from the Halloween parties we took Aedan to. Obviously I never got around to posting that but I will soon!

Monday I really didn’t feel like doing much. I was a little annoyed since Monday was supposed to be the day I was induced and I was DONE being pregnant.

Luckily I didn’t have long to wait, since Adelaide was born Tuesday morning 4:25 a.m. We have been home since Wednesday morning and are all doing well.

She was born October 30th and weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 18 in. long. I think she looks a lot like Aedan!

20121030_115601

I am hoping to have some time to finish our Halloween recap as well as Adelaide’s birth story soon!

2012-11-01 21.11.19

-Lauren-

No comments: