May 14, 2013

This and That

I had a great Mother’s Day weekend. On Saturday, we met up with Jon’s extended family for brunch and then just came home and relaxed all afternoon. Sunday was more of the same. Hanging out and relaxing at home.

Yesterday it was warm enough for us to go to the pool after nap time. I think Adelaide is about done with her late afternoon catnap, which is perfect because now we can easily go out in the early evening. We met up with some friends at the pool in the neighborhood next to ours. Aedan at a blast and Adelaide was pretty content just sitting in my lap.

I got Aedan and Adelaide’s swim suits at different times and different stores, but they ended up coordinating perfectly. They looked so cute. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures because going to the pool with two little ones keeps you pretty busy. :)

I did get this cute one at bath time. I can’t believe she is already old enough to sit in the bath ring. This morning I took her to the grocery store and let her sit in the cart for the first time. I think time really does go by faster with the second baby!

20130513_184535

I am on day 18 of the 30 Day Shred. It has by far the furthest I have gotten in the program since I bought the DVD 3 years ago! I skipped on weekend day in level 1 and I skipped one day in level 2, but other than that I have been doing it every day. So far so good. I measured myself after level 1 and had some good results. Hopefully I will have even better ones to share after levels 2 and 3!

I have also been going to Zumba at the gym. It is super fun, I’m really enjoying it.

I’m thinking about printing out my blog in book form since it is basically our family scrapbook. Anyone have an programs they recommend for doing so? Originally I was going to do it by topic, like have a book with all of Aedan’s monthly updates and one with Adelaide’s. But the more I think about it, I think I want to just do a yearly one. I like going back and reading the random weekend updates or mid week phone picture posts. Hopefully someday Aedan and Adelaide will like to go back and read about them too.

-Lauren-

No comments: