Jul 12, 2013

5 Things Friday!

So glad it is Friday! This week has been busy. I feel like I have a million things going on all at once.

I thought I’d do a little 5 Things Friday post before I get a week behind in blogging again.

  • I went to a Mom’s Night Out on Tuesday with some friends. We had such a good time. I am so thankful that I have met some really great friends out near us. We do a night out each month, and we love it! We went to Jack Allen’s Kitchen this week and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite restaurants.
  • I finally found curtains for our living room/kitchen area. So far we have only hung up the ones by the kitchen table, but I love them!

hdr_00011_0

  • This is our new desk area for our computer. It is nice to have a place to get some work done while Aedan and Adelaide play near me. Eventually I will get something to hang above the desk and a taller lamp, but for now it’s a function space. :)

hdr_00009_0

  • My parents are in town this weekend and we are having dinner with them and my grandmother’s tomorrow night. I know Aedan will have a blast. Adelaide is still in the mist of some stranger anxiety, so she will probably just want to be held by Jon or I. Sigh, hopefully that ends soon!
  • I started going to Zumba again this week. They moved the classes a little later for the summer so now they start right at Adelaide’s nap time. If I took her to the childcare, I know she would just cry the whole time because she would be so tired. Luckily on the days that Jon is home, he puts her down for a nap while Aedan and I go to the Y. I am looking forward to next summer, when Adelaide will probably only be taking one nap so these kind of things won’t be a problem!

-Lauren-

No comments: