Jul 6, 2013

This and That

I’ve been meaning to get a post up all week, but it just kept getting pushed off.  So here is what we have been up to lately…

Last weekend I headed up to Plano to throw a baby shower for my friend, Amanda. I had a great weekend! I got to spend some time with my sister and Amanda. 

Jon stayed home with Aedan and Adelaide for the weekend. He did great with them and I am pretty sure they didn’t even notice I was gone! :)

I got back Monday afternoon and Jon and I have both had this whole week off. It has been really nice to just have some time to slow down and hang out as a family. We have done a lot of swimming at the pool, taking long afternoon naps and just playing around the house.

We had some friends over for the 4th of July and had a great time! Aedan stayed up WAY too late Thursday night so yesterday we just kind of hung out at home.

Today, we went to the pool yet again and then out for BBQ fro dinner. Tomorrow we have a neighborhood party that should be really fun and then its back to our normal schedule on Monday.

A few pictures from the week…

20130629_083402

20130629_094848 (1)

20130704_191833

20130706_165619

-Lauren-

No comments: