Jul 29, 2013

Weekend & Updates

I have really been struggling to keep up with blogging on a regular basis. I think about it, then I never feel like I have much to write about. Then, when I do think of something to write about, I don’t have the time. Sigh.

We had a pretty busy weekend that went by way too fast!

Friday night we just stayed home and hung out. After dinner we played outside for awhile. Aedan runs away when I try to take his picture, at least I can still take pictures of this one. She loves watching Aedan do anything!

20130725_184951

 

Saturday morning we decided to stock up at Costco. It was so busy! We quickly remembered why we always go on Friday nights! But we got what we needed and hopefully came up with a new plan to lower our grocery bill..I’ll update if it works out.

Saturday evening, we went over to my sister-in-law’s house for dinner. It is always fun to hang out with them and Aedan loves his cousin Cooper! Cooper is so good with Aedan and it is fun to watch them play!

Yesterday, Jon tackled some yard work while I did the grocery shopping. I only spent $35 for the week, thanks to our stock up at Costco. Adelaide went with me and this was my list but the time we checked out…

20130728_153049

We had grand plans of getting the house cleaned, but it never happened. My goal this week is to deep clean each room. Today my goal is our bedroom and bathroom. I feel like I do a good job of keeping the house picked up and generally clean, but the deep cleaning…that I am not so good at.

I did get Jon to hang up the last of the curtains in the kitchen/living room. Jon’s dad hung up one set for me while they were in town last week and then Jon finished them up. This picture is not the greatest, but They look really nice!

20130729_102108

Guess I better go get to cleaning. I can’t believe I will be writing someone’s 9 month update post during nap time today!!

20130723_173134

-Lauren-

No comments: