Yesterday Adelaide turned 9 months!
Adelaide, here is what you have been to lately…
- I think you are probably around 18 lbs. You wear mostly size 6m or 6-9m, although we have a few onesies that are 0-3m and they still fit, although they are pretty tight.
- You wake up around 7/7:30am, take a nap from about 9:30-11 and then a second nap from 2-4ish and you go to bed around 7:30 at night. It is nice now that you don’t take a catnap in the evening. It makes it easier to go out and do things in the afternoons.
- You take 4 larger bottles a day and then a small bottle before your afternoon nap. You still prefer to feed yourself and spit out just about any baby food I give you. You love strawberries, tortillas, and gram crackers. You still don’t eat much, which is why I give you that 5th bottle.
- You finally hold your own bottle! So so nice! You lay on your boppy and drink you bottle on your own. When you finish, you toss it to the side and get up and start playing. :)
- You started crawling a few weeks ago. I don’t think you like all the tile floor we have, but you are getting around just fine and exploring lots more these days. Your favorite spot is under the kitchen table, where you are constantly bumping you head on the bench or getting stuck between chairs. Fun times.
- You are really good at running errands. You are pretty content for short car trips and you just hang out in the cart and chew on my keys.
- You have 4 teeth. Two on top and two on the bottom. You are still drooling like crazy so maybe number 5 & 6 are coming in too?! I pretty much keep you in a bib all day, otherwise I’d have to change your outfit countless times in a day.
- You still love watching Aedan and now that you can get around, you pretty much want to play with anything he is currently playing with. Baby toys are boring in comparison to Rescue Bots and action figures. Aedan is not so much a fan of you coming after his stuff. :)
- I think you are slowly starting to get over your stranger anxiety. You and Aedan started going back to the sitter’s house while I work, so I think that is forcing you to get over it when I am not around. You even did well at the gym child watch this week. However, if you can see or hear either daddy or me, you get pretty mad if someone else is holding you.
- You are usually pretty happy and smiley and much more laid back than your brother, but you will still throw a fit if you want to be held and no one complies right away.
Adelaide, I can’t believe you are 9 months old already. You are so much fun and the perfect addition to our family. We are loving getting to know you more and more. Love, mommy.
I was looking back at Aedan’s 9 month update and that it’s about when the chair pictures started getting difficult…
Looks about right….