Jul 8, 2013

Monday

Well, we are back to our normal routine around here. I guess it is not a bad thing, but it is hard. The week before last, Jon had to go into the office everyday to lead a training. Then he was off for a week. It felt weird to go back to normal after two weeks of different.

I did have to remind (and threaten time out) Aedan to stay out of the office since daddy was working. He settled for playing right outside the office. I wish I had my camera handy because at one point, I looked over and he was laying on his belly looking under the office doors. I asked him what he was doing and he said “just watching my daddy”. :)

I took a couple of weeks off from working out and counting calories. I needed a break. Luckily I didn’t gain any weight. Unfortunately, I didn’t lose any either. Ha! So today, I am back at it. I started Ripped in 30 when I put the kids down for naps this afternoon. My goal is to lose about 10 lbs before Adelaide’s first birthday.

Now that we are a month into summer, I figured it was a good time to start making some academic goals for Aedan to accomplish before he goes back to school in September. We will see how that goes…

I had a long to do list of work items to get done during nap time and I finished that, plus got a blog post up. Horray for being productive. Now I hear Adelaide waking up and since it is a cloudy afternoon, I think we will head to Target for a few things instead of going to the pool this afternoon.

And what post in complete without a picture or video.

Here is one of Aedan swimming from last week.

And here is one of Adelaide. This was last weekend. Now she will get up on all fours and rock. I am thinking she will be crawling in just a couple of weeks if not before!

-Lauren-

No comments: