Nov 20, 2008

Things I am looking forward to...

  1. A cold front just came through so tomorrow I get to wear my new fake ugg boots from Target.
  2. Tomorrow Twilight comes out. I read the series over the summer...basically all 4 books in 2 weeks. I totally fell in love with the books and Edward of course. Jon is taking my to see the movie on Saturday...I can't wait, even though I am sure the books are much better than the movie will be.
  3. Next week I have 2 and 1/2 days off and I am going to start decorating for Christmas! It looks like everyone (both Jon's family and mine) is going to come to our house so I want it to look cute :) I'll post some pictures next weekend after I decorate.
  4. I only have 2 more weeks of school after Thanksgiving and then Jon and I get to head to Tahoe for a week of skiing.

No comments: