Nov 28, 2008

Christmas cards have been ordered

Thanks to Shutterfly my Christmas cards have been ordered and should be here at the end of next week or the beginning of the following week. Its going to be close but I am fairly sure I will be able to get them sent out before we leave for our vacation on the 14th.

Here are some of the pictures that Aaron took for us. I think his pictures look great, but I'm not happy with the color of shirt I am wearing or the fact that it was super windy and I had to wear my hair up. Oh well...next year hopefully I will have a new camera and take some good pictures throughout the year to use on our card.












Check out this awesome picture of Hiro jumping in the water after a ball. This is his favorite thing to do. Sometimes he will be playing with other dogs and just run down to the water by himself and jump in then he gets out and goes back up to play some more...too cute!


1 comment:

The Haynes Family said...

we love the pictures & we love your blog!! :) Hiro looks like a superhero in that last shot.

Love, Steven & Ally