Aug 5, 2010

Grandmothers are the Best

Yesterday my grandmother came into town from Galveston. She and my mom spent the day with me and Aedan. Aedan was in a good mood most of the day and took 3 great naps so he was all smiles for everyone.

IMG_2802

As you can see Aedan pretty much didn’t get any attention all day. :)

IMG_2815

It was great to spend the day with my mom and grandmother. While they were playing with Aedan I made a double batch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. My mom gave me the biggest mixing bowl ever, which is perfect for a double batch of cookies! I baked a dozen or so and then made cookie dough balls and froze them. Now Jon and I have about 60 ball of cookie dough in the freezer to bake whenever we want (which will probably be just about every night until we run out). :)

My mom also helped me make fish tacos for dinner. Jon and I don’t eat a lot of meat, usually just once a week or so, and I have never cooked fish. It was so easy! I will definitely be making them again.

I attempted to take a cute picture of Aedan’s feet yesterday while he was playing. This is the best I could get, the boy does not stop moving!

IMG_2806

-Lauren-

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i have to get feet pictures while C is sleeping :) lol

mimilovesall8 said...

Love the story and the pics!
We grandmothers are pretty special!!!
I followed you -please follow me back!
Thanks, mimilovesall8.blogspot.com