Jun 15, 2012

Show Us Your Life–Bedrooms

This week Kelly is featuring bedrooms so here is ours…

Much like our living room, there are things I want to add to this room eventually, but for now it is pretty much everything that was in our old bedroom, which you can check out here.

This is the view from the door way. I need to get some window treatments and I eventually want to get the shams that match our duvet cover, but I am waiting on another Pottery Barn gift card for those.

_MG_6605

And the view from the opposite corner. Notice the unstained feet on our dresser. That was the only thing that we lost in the move. I am not sure how it happened but we have looked through everything and those are missing. So Jon made some new feet, but we haven’t stained them.

_MG_6611

The top of the dresser.

_MG_6607

My favorite perfume of the movement is the Forever Sunshine from Bath and Body Works.

_MG_6608

Here is our night stand. I made the little monogram frame a few years ago. You can check out how here.

_MG_6610

And then back near our closet door, I have this cute hooks. My mom got them for me for Christmas from Pier One and I love them.

_MG_6606

I have this hanging on the wall near the bathroom door. My mom made this for us as a wedding gift. Jon likes that it makes our anniversary easy to remember. Ha!

_MG_6612

This window is huge. From this angle the window seat looks pretty narrow, but its actually pretty wide. It makes a great place to sit and talk on the phone. Eventually I want to get some pillows and maybe a cushion for the seat.

_MG_6614

You can go check out more great bedrooms here.

-Lauren-

No comments: