Jul 6, 2012

Show Us Your Life-Bathrooms

I’m linking up again over at Kelly’s Korner. This week she is featuring bathrooms.

We have three full baths in our new house. I haven’t done much decorating in any of them yet, but just like every other room in the house I have some plans. :)

First, our master bath…it is so much bigger than our master bathroom in our old house. We love love love it!

We have a big tub…I eventually want to hang some kind of art work or framed mirror on the wall above the tub.

_MG_6659

A big shower…

_MG_6661

Counter height double sinks.

A few weeks after we moved in, Jon and I were getting ready for bed and Jon commented that he wasn’t sure how we dealt with our super small master bath before. Haha. Me neither! You can check out that one here.

_MG_6660

I try to keep the counter top a little more cleaned off than this, but you get the idea.

We also has a separate closet for the toilet.

_MG_6662

Next we have Aedan’s bathroom/the other downstairs bath. It is off the hallway right next to Aedan’s room.

_MG_6665

Aedan’s bath toys. :)

_MG_6666

I am loving these reed diffusers from Target. I have one in the master bath and in this bathroom. I just need to pick one up for upstairs. They give off a light clean sent which is perfect.

_MG_6668

Our third bathroom is upstairs off the bonus room. It is perfect for guests when they stay overnight. Plus having a bathroom upstairs just makes the bonus room that much more perfect.

_MG_6663

I eventually want to get some sort of tray tower and lamp for this counter since there is a lot of room.

_MG_6664

So there you have our bathrooms. Now who wants to come clean them for me. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: