Jan 15, 2009

Think Thin Thursdays

I got this idea from another blog I enjoy reading and I love it! Since my goal this year is to work off the "happy pounds" I have put on since our wedding I am going to join in.

Here are the rules:
  • Set a goal for the week and post it in your blog.
  • Write about your progress on you blog next week.

So...my goals for the week...
  1. Stop drinking Mexican Coke (Jon insisted on buying a case last time we went to Costco and it is soo hard not to drink one with lunch when he is drinking one).
  2. Replace the coke with water and add more water throughout the day...I would like to refill my water bottle 3 times per day.
  3. Walk the 2 mile loop around Town Lake at least twice during the week and the long loop (4.5 miles) at least once on the weekend.
Next Thursday I will update about my progress. :)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

yay!! your goals sound great!!! good luck to us! :)