Dec 15, 2010

Christmas Card Carousel

image

I love checking the mail this time of year, because I love getting Christmas cards. It is so fun to see pictures and read about friends and what they have been up to over the last year. Last year I participated in Faith’s Christmas Card Carousel and I knew I would want to participate again this year!

Our good friend, Aaron, took some family pictures a few weekends ago. They turned out great, except Aedan did not feel like smiling a single time. Oh well, such is life, right? I got a great deal on cards from Shutterfly and after looking through pages and pages of options, I love the one I picked out.

image I was super late at getting around to order them, and originally they were not going to come in until December 17-22! But I just got an email last night saying they will be here by Thursday. My goal is to address them all and get them in the mail by Friday. Hopefully that will happen!

-Lauren-

8 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Love your card. Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

So cute! Great colors and of course, love the monogram =)

Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas!

Anonymous said...

Such cute, fun card! Enjoy your Christmas as 3!

Kathryn said...

Very cute! Last year I remember thinking that addition of our little one made our cards so much sweeter...it appears the same for you! What handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Merry Christmas!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Love the card, great choice! Your son is adorable!

Veronika said...

cute card (:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I love your card - such cute pictures! Aedan is growing so fast and just gets cuter by the day. Merry Christmas to your sweet family! :)