Dec 14, 2010

Things We Love Part 9

Here are a few things that we have loved this last month.

First this little music table is by far Aedan’s favorite toy right now. As soon as I bring him into the living room every morning, it is the first thing he crawls too. It gets played with multiple times a day.

IMG_3477

Next on the list would have to be his fleece sleep sack. We have used a sleep sack ever since we stopped swaddling around 3-4 months. This month I got to break out the fleece sleep sack since it finally started to feel a little like winter here. It is so funny because every night that Aedan sleeps in the fleece sack he sleeps in. I guess he gets nice and toasty and comfortable.

image

I got Aedan these little fleece boots a couple of weeks ago at Old Navy. They are great. They are easy to put on and they stay on pretty well. They keep his feet nice a warm when we go on our evening walks every night.

image In addition to all the fruits and veggies Aedan likes, he also loves yogurt. At first he was caught off guard by the temperature since all his food is normally room temperature or warm, but once he got over that, he loves it.

image

I can’t think of a fifth item right now. I’m sure as soon as I post this, one will come to me. With Christmas coming, I know next month we will have some great new favorites!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad to know aedan loves that table! corbin is getting that for christmas!

we need some sleep sacks for some reason corbin's room gets the coldest during the night!

and he also loves yogurt!