Apr 11, 2011

Our Weekend

This weekend my parents and sister came for a visit. We all had a blast!

Friday evening, we got hamburgers and headed to the park for a picnic. I learned an important lesson…if I want Aedan to actually eat dinner, I need to feed him before we go to the park. He was way to busy exploring the park, playing in the dogs water bowl and trying to steal everyone’s lemonade (he is obsessed with any drink with a straw).

IMG_4511

IMG_4503

Regardless of Aedan skipping dinner, we all had fun.

IMG_4515

IMG_4531

Saturday morning, Jon, my sister and I got up early and set up for our neighborhood garage sale. We were able to get rid of a bunch of stuff and made a good profit. Everything that was left when we closed up, got loaded into the car and taken to Goodwill.

Aedan enjoyed eating his breakfast and waving at everyone that stopped by. Oh and don’t worry, no one took us up on the free baby, even though he came with a walker, milk and breakfast bar. :)

photo 2.edit

Saturday afternoon I got to go shopping with my mom and sister while Pops babysat Aedan. We had a great time and I got some cute stuff for the house. I am redoing our guest bathroom. I’ll post some pictures once I get everything done. By the time we got home, we were all pretty tired so that evening we all relaxed with pizza and good beer.

Sunday morning, my sister and I went to boot camp before she headed up to Round Rock to see my grandmother.

Sunday afternoon, Jon, Aedan and I all took a long nap and then while I was getting everything ready for my Monday meetings, Jon cleaned the house. He did a great job, like on his hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floors. There is nothing better than relaxing on Sunday evening in a clean house and work taken care of. :)

Happy Monday!

-Lauren-

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good weekend!

we CANNOT get C to drink out of a straw- he likes the straw, but will only blow bubbles in the drink with it, lol!

Nichole said...

Such cute pictures! Love the Free sign! :oP We are needing to get some stuff sold too. We are trying craigslist right now, but either garage sale or consignment shop is next. Fun!

Jealous of your husband cleaning! I am happy as long as he puts back what he uses and put his dish in the dishwasher! My own fault I guess! LOL

The Haynes Family said...

Who is that little boy in all your pictures?? Aedan is getting SO big!!!