Apr 27, 2011

Snack Time

Recently Aedan has decided that he can feed himself with a spoon/fork. He wants zero help, and is intent on getting the job done on his own. A lot of the things he eats are finger food, but we do use a spoon to feed him at least one thing every meal (oatmeal, yogurt, mashed potatoes, etc….). We now have to have two spoons, one for him and one for us to use (otherwise we would be there for hours).

This is what snack time looked like at our house yesterday.…

IMG_4620

IMG_4621

IMG_4619

So proud of himself.

On a much more somber note, my great aunt passed away on Sunday. She passed away in her sleep, so it was sudden for us in that we didn’t get to say goodbye, but it was very peaceful for her. After losing both my grandfathers this passed year; both of which were very sick in the end, I am truly happy she didn’t have to go through anything like that. Of course we were not ready to lose her and it has been a tough week for my family. I want to write a post about her but I am still working on getting my words together. If you could keep our family in your prayers this week, it would be much appreciated.

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

prayers for your family!

that's what mealtime at our house looks like too... although i think it can be a little frustrating!