Aug 29, 2012

30 Weeks!

30 weeks down, about 9/10 weeks to go! :) I took this picture at the end of the day, so my clothes are all wrinkled, but you get the idea.

_MG_6755

How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of Baby: Pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m up 20 lbs., which I think is right where I was with Aedan at this point.
Gender: Hopefully still a girl. :) Adelaide Caroline
Movement: Lots of movement. Sometimes I feel like she moves more than Aedan did, but its probably about the same.
Sleep: Sleeping okay. I have a hard time falling back asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night, but its not horrible.
Maternity Clothes: Same as before, maternity tanks, a few pair of shorts and mostly workout clothes at home. I did find some William Rast maternity jeans on eBay for $30. I love them. Now I just need fall to arrive so I can wear them!
Symptoms: I’ve been getting heartburn in the evenings, but as long as I am careful about what I eat, it is not too bad. Mostly I just feel worn out by the end of the day. Being pregnant with a toddler is no joke! :)
Aversions: Still some foods that I just can’t think about. Also some weird things like Dawn and the shampoo/body wash I was using when I was really sick.
Cravings: Fruit and ice water and sweet things (not great for the weight gain).
What I miss: Not being so tired at the end of the day. When Jon was gone for 2 weeks, I really noticed how worn out I felt at the end of the day. I would put Aedan to bed and then just want to get in bed myself.
Worst Moment of the week: This is more last week, but both Jon and Aedan were not feeling great all week so it wasn’t too fun for anyone.
Best Moment this week: Everyone is feeling better, Jon finally got a couple of days off work (the project he is on right now has him working both Friday and Saturday nights and while he is supposed to get his weekend on Monday & Tuesday, he usually still has to take a call or two those days). This week, he was able to fully take off both days which was great.

-Lauren-

No comments: