Feb 9, 2009

monday

The little guy I normally go to preschool with today was sick...so I had the morning off. It was nice to sleep in a little bit and start my work week off relaxed. I met with my mentor this afternoon...we had a good meeting. Eventually when I finish grad school I will be consulting along side her. For now I am starting to "practice" by helping her out with assessments and reports. We are going to do an assessment tomorrow afternoon on one of her new clients. I get to be hands on with this one and write the report. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to learn from her and to move up once I'm done with school. I could not be in a better place at a better time. It has almost been a year since I left the company I used to work for and when I think back about how everything feel into place at just the right time I know I am where I am supposed to be right now.

When I got home Jon and I took Hiro out to Town Lake. I did some running/walking for 30 minutes...my goal is to get out there Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday...hopefully I will keep it up!

No comments: