Feb 16, 2009

my monday off


This morning neither Jon or I had to work so we both slept in...which bothered Hiro quite a bit. Apparently he knows when its the weekend and when we should be getting up for a work day. He started winning at the bed around 7 am. We finally rolled out of bed at 9 and made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Jon downloaded Planet Earth so we have been enjoying those episodes all weekend. This morning we finished up Mountains and watched Deserts. It is some impressive video and photography and very interesting.

After break fast I finished up a report for work and took a break to catch up on my TIVOed shows from last night...Brothers and Sisters...what is going to happen next week??

I decided it would be a good idea to start analysing articles for my big research project this semester...I am going to try to do 2 a week which should allow me to meet my deadlines easily. Jon has been studying for a certification exam and since it is a cloudy, chilly day we decided to take our laptops to bed and work from there. I was able to analysis one article this afternoon and get caught up with some emails for work all from the comfort of my bed. Perfect. :)

Now I think I should finally take a shower and try to talk Jon into taking me to La Madeline's for a soup and sandwich dinner.



P.S. this is my 101 post...exciting :)

No comments: