Mar 3, 2011

A Little of This and a Little of That

Last night I was able to have a girls night with a great group of friends. We are always so busy and usually have a hard time getting together. Last night we were all able to meet up for coffee and some good girl talk. It was so great to see them all. We decided that we are going to have a girls night at least once a month. I think it is a great plan!!

Oh, so two of my girlfriends have e-readers. One has a Nook and the other has a Kindle. I have been thinking about getting one for awhile and now I just want one even more…maybe a good anniversary gift?!? Someone will have to let Jon know since he doesn’t read this. :) Ok, do you guys have an e-reader? Do you have a Kindle or a Nook? Should I save up and just go for an iPad? How did you decide which one to get?

We are getting ready for my parents and sister to come in town. They are driving to my Grandmother’s house tonight and then all coming over for the day tomorrow. I did a little laundry this morning with my little helper…

IMG_4283

He thought it was pretty cool.

IMG_4285

Love the tippy toes.

IMG_4286

He is working really hard on stepping over things. He has even taken one or two steps by himself, I think we are going to have a walker on our hands very soon.

Now, I should probably get back to cleaning up so tomorrow I can have fun making cupcakes for my little guy.

-Lauren-

3 comments:

Nichole said...

What a cutie! Love the tip toes too!

Rene said...

So cute- my little guy started walking at 11 months too :) BTW, I have the NOOKcolor and am in love with it...

Chelsa said...

i have the kindle and LOVE it!

i've heard from a couple of ppl who have an i-pad that they aren't good to read books on b/c they don't have the screen that looks like a book... they still have the glare like a computer screen!