Feb 10, 2012

Five Things Friday

  1. My goal is to get back to blogging regularly. Last month I only posted 7 times! Since this is essentially my scrapbook and I love looking back at posts, I need to make more of an effort to actually post!
  2. Along those lines, I totally fell off the picture a day band wagon. I did it for the whole month of January (although I never posted all the pictures) and then I just stopped. Opps.
  3. Aedan totally thinks he has become a master manipulator. Here is a typical conversation between us….“mommy, I want juice” “sorry Aedan, no juice right now. you can have milk or water” “um, mommy, I need daddy” Jon comes over…“daddy, I need juice” “wease (please)”  Ha! Sorry buddy, it will never work but nice using your words. :)
  4. It’s supposed to be cold here on Sunday so I am going to make chicken & dumplings in the crockpot. I am trying this recipe except, I am going to add some more veggies and half the chicken broth amount. Hopefully it turns out!
  5. Another goal of mine is to get out my good camera more often and upload the pictures within the same week! I finally pulled of some photos from early January. Note to self…take pictures and then upload them as soon as possible or you will forget you have them!

_MG_6314

Have a great weekend!

-Lauren-

No comments: