Feb 28, 2012

All Better

I am happy to say that Aedan is completely back to normal. His RSV ended up turning into bronchitis, but we got him on some antibiotics on Friday and by yesterday he was doing MUCH better.

We had some errands to run this morning and Aedan feel asleep in the car. Usually if he falls asleep for a few minutes he is still fine going down for a nap later, but this time it was a little too close to nap time. He was out. I even heard him snore a little. Needless to say when we got home, he thought nap time was done for the day. Sigh.

Since he really didn’t nap and I didn’t want to hang around the house all afternoon with a cranky toddler, we loaded up and headed across the street for a walk. I took the long path and we walk (well I walked and Aedan rode in the stroller) for 30 minutes to a park, played for a good 45 minutes and then walked the 30 minutes back to the car. It was perfect. I got some good walking in and Aedan got to rest in the stroller. Then at the park, we ran into another mom I know from story time and her daughter, so Aedan had a blast playing.

The other nice thing about no nap days, is Aedan will go to bed super early. I put him down around 6:45 and haven’t heard a peep from him since.

So with that, I am off to enjoy a relaxing evening. :) But first here is a cute picture I found on my camera. I think I probably took it sometime in December.

_MG_6138

-Lauren-

No comments: