Nov 27, 2009

24 weeks!

Despite posting everyday this month, I have still failed to up date about my growing belly since 21 weeks. Oh well, better late than never, right?

IMG_1665

How far along? 24 weeks!! 
Total weight gain/loss: Up 15 lbs total at my appointment on Tuesday. I’m sure I can add at least 1 or 2 more lbs after all the great food I had over Thanksgiving! 
Maternity clothes: Still holding onto my pre-maternity jeans with the bella band (I get sick of having to pull up maternity jeans constantly). I am excited about cooler weather coming since my friend Lauren let me borrow tons of maternity sweaters that are super cute! 
Stretch marks: Not yet and hopefully it will stay that way. 
Sleep: I think its been pretty good over the past few weeks. I still have to get up an make frequent bathroom trips, but I don’t expect that to change.
Best moment this week: Feeling lots of movement, Jon was finally able to feel a little kick!
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Still nothing specific, but I feel like I could just eat all the time!  
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, but in the morning it is just about flat.
What I miss: Enjoying beer and wine during the holidays.
What I am looking forward to: This is my favorite time of the year, so I am looking forward to our holiday plans with family. I keep thinking that next year we will have a little 9 month old and it will be so fun! 
Weekly wisdom: I can’t think of anything creative right now. :)
Milestone: While shopping last week, a stranger asked me how far along I was. :)

Jon and I are back home after spending 3 days with his family in Whitehouse TX (outside Tyler). I’ll have pictures and a full update tomorrow.

-Lauren-

1 comment:

The Haynes Family said...

It sounds like you're experiencing the fun side of being pregs - baby kicks and sweet people asking about your little one! the new clothes don't hurt either ;)

I wonder how long it will be before we're able to go to Cru together again! Silly babies ruin all the fun. ;) (kidding!!!)

P.S. only 3 more days to go! you've been doing a great with the updates every day. :)