Nov 7, 2009

My Day

This morning I went shopping with my good friend Lauren. I set up baby registries at Buy Buy Baby and Babys-R-Us. Lauren has a 9 month old little boy, so she was super helpful picking out things that we will need.

After a couple hours of shopping we meet up the rest of our small group for lunch. It’s been awhile since we have all been able to get together, so it was great to see everyone.

When I got home I was exhausted so I just laid around all afternoon. We took Hiro to the park this evening, but another dog kept taking his ball and the owner didn’t seem to care…annoying!

We got home just in time to catch the session premiere of Legends of the Seeker. Its a pretty good show that we both enjoy watching (there aren’t too many shows we both enjoy).

Tomorrow we are going to have to get some cleaning done since I am hosting baby shower for my cousin next weekend. I’m really looking forward seeing all the family that will be coming over!

-Lauren-

No comments: