Nov 10, 2009

One of My Favorite Things

One of my favorite things to do is getting my hair cut and highlighted. I absolutely LOVE my hairstylist and have so much fun visiting with her as I am getting my hair done. I don’t get pedicures, manicures, facials or massages, so I feel like this is something I do for myself every few months. I know after Aedan comes it will be even of a special time, since I am not going to have time to myself much at all.

So today I got my hair cut and highlighted and I love it! My hair grows really fast, last time I was there I got 3 inches cut off and it seemed like it had all grown back by my appointment today. I had her take 2 inches off and add some layers at the bottom for a change. I will have to post a picture soon along with a 21 week picture. :)

What are some of your favorite things to do just for yourself?

-Lauren-

No comments: