Nov 15, 2009

Baby Shower Recap

The baby shower went really well yesterday.

Here is a look at the table

IMG_1645How cute is the diaper cake! My cousin made it along with little paper flower bouquets for decorations (I can believe I didn’t get a picture of them). Oh and my great grandmother made the tablecloth, so impressive!

The hostesses, my aunt Kathy, cousin Jennifer, my mom and me.

IMG_1648

And the VIP of the shower, my cousin’s wife Deanna. The cake was from Sweetish Hill Bakery and it was amazing! I don’t even like chocolate cake and I managed to eat a whole piece at the shower and a second piece at my grandparents house last night.

IMG_1650

I think everyone had a great time and it was great to see everyone. I even got to meet my newest second cousin, Garen. He is so cute! There are so many new additions to my extended family. Aedan will be the 7th great grandchild for my dad’s parents and the 3rd baby born with in 1 year.

IMG_1651

It was such a fun day, but I have to say I am still exhausted!

-Lauren-

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

Love the center piece! Sounds like a great day!

Chelsa said...

CUTE shower! and YOU look great!