Nov 21, 2009

A Productive Day

Jon had to work this morning on a remote job (gotta love the commute from the bedroom to the office). While he was working I got the house cleaned up and made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I used this recipe and I love it!

Classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 3/4 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Add Baking soda, powder, and salt and mix. Add flour, oatmeal and chocolate chips. Mix until combined. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

*the only thing I did differently was double the amount of vanilla*

This afternoon our good friend Aaron took some pictures of Jon, Hiro and I for Christmas cards. Thanks Aaron!! :)

It has been cold and cloudy all day, so for dinner we picked up soup, salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden and enjoyed a warm meal at home. I love nights at home with my husband! I can’t wait to have a little baby here too! :)

-Lauren-

No comments: