Jun 3, 2009

A visit from my sister

Yesterday my sister drove down from Plano. She drove up in the morning and did some shopping. Then she got her hair done by my hair stylist…who is amazing. My sister and I were able to catch up for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon before heading to happy hour at Sampaio’s to meet my aunt. It’s a Brazilian restaurant that I had never been to…they had great happy hour specials and the food was delicious. I will definitely be going back!

We had a good visit with my aunt and then we did some shopping at Target, Ultra and Gap. I got some great tanks at Target, and a cute dress at Gap for 50% off! Yay!

My sister headed to San Antonio with some friends this afternoon. They are going to the Riverwalk tonight and to float the river tomorrow. I'm jealous!

Even though it was the middle of the week, I was able to move some of my sessions around and she and I were able to get a lot of visiting shopping time in.

Okay, Jon’s making our favorite tai recipe with chicken and veggies, I better go help out. :)

We are taking Hiro to Auditorium shores after dinner, hopefully I will have some good pictures to post later.

Hope everyone is having a good week…two more days until the weekend. Yay!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

thanks for the spray paint advice!!!