Dec 4, 2009

Brr it’s cold outside!

Today has been super cold (for Austin anyway). I had the morning off because one of my little clients is in Disney World this weekend. I took advantage of having the time off, by spending some extra time in my warm bed before getting up.

A little huge dog I know slept in as well. He usually only gets to sleep on the bed when either Jon or I is out of town. We only have a queen size bed and Hiro insists on taking up 3/4 of the bed at all times so when the 3 of us are there its a little cramped. We let him get up on the bed every night before we turn out the lights and he gets to cuddle with us while we read (yes, I realize that he might just be the most spoiled dog around). Well last night Jon and I both feel asleep before we kicked him off the bed and neither one of us woke up during the middle of the night to kick him off (I can’t believe slept the whole night without making a bathroom trip at 25 weeks pregnant!). Usually Hiro wakes us up between 6:50 and 7 winning because he wants breakfast. So this morning when I woke up and the clock said 7:15 I was a little shocked. Then I realized that Hiro was snug as a bug sleeping between Jon and I.  Sigh, lets just hope he doesn’t expect to get to sleep on the bed all night, every night!

Oh and apparently it snowed in north and west Austin today for a few minutes. We didn’t see any at our house. So much for the winter storm that was supposed to come through. At least it feel like winter outside. :)

-Lauren-

2 comments:

Sass said...

aww, I bet hiro was very happy!

We let our pitbull Moo sleep in bed with us...he sleeps in between my husband and I, with his head on my pillow.
There is no room...but I don't have the heart to tell him no!

sass

Kate said...

My dog is spoiled too! She sleeps in our bed, under the covers every night. But she's only 4 pounds so it isn't as noticeable!