Dec 11, 2009

I’m exhausted, it’s time for a movie!

I had a full day of therapy and meetings today. By the time I got home my back was aching and my belly was sore. Lucky for me Jon had dinner all ready when I walked in the door. :)

We were supposed to go to a friend’s birthday party together tonight, but I was just too tired so Jon went by himself. I felt a little bad, but he will know twice as many people there as I would, so I know he will have fun.

Since I am not at the party, Hiro and I are curled up on the couch watching this movie and eating some Ghirardelli peppermint bark (well not Hiro, just me on the last part).

imagesHave a great weekend!!

-Lauren-

3 comments:

Brittney said...

We just rented that movie a couple days ago. It was pretty good! If you haven't seen it already, I'm sure you'll like it. Have a good weekend!

Terri Haynes said...

Congratulations on completing your masters degree - that's a major accomplishment! Love your new blog design.

Chelsa said...

was it good?? i want to see that!