Dec 20, 2009

A Family Weekend

My parents and my sister came into town Friday afternoon to celebrate my graduation. We all went out to a great dinner and then enjoyed a short walk down South Congress Ave, as well as some cupcakes from Hey Cupcake. It was great to spend time with them and I think everyone had a good time.

Since the five of us were all together, we decided to get a picture for my parent’s Christmas card.

IMG_0421-1

Yesterday Jon had to head up to Kansas for work. He may make it home tonight, but if not he will be home tomorrow. My parents, sister and I spent the day in Round Rock with my grandparents. We had Christmas with my aunt and uncle and cousins. One of my cousins is about to have a baby (possibly this week!). Their little girl will only be about 10 weeks older than Aedan! We are all excited about Christmas next year at my grandparent’s house. It will be so fun to have two babies on the move in addition to the other great-grandkids!

My parents and my sister headed to Galveston this morning to visit with my other grandparents. I wish I could have gone with them, but I didn’t have a place for my furry baby to go. My plan for today is to get the rest of our Christmas shopping done. I have two more gifts to buy and then I think we are officially done shopping!

I have two more therapy sessions this upcoming week and then I will be off until next year!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Only five more days until Christmas!!

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good wk/end w/ your family!!