Dec 15, 2009

Orange Soda

I got to drink this before my doctors appointment today. yum.

IMG_0070

(I’m looking rather round in this picture)

The drink wasn’t too bad, but by the time I finished my stomach felt pretty full.

After I finished the orange soda like drink, I drove over to the doctors office. My appointment was at 2:30 and I finished my drink at 1:57 so they needed to take my blood at 2:57. I was hoping I would be able to see the doctor and get my blood drawn on my way out. Boy was I wrong. 2:57 rolled around and I was still in the waiting room. They called me back to take my blood and then sent me back to the waiting room. Finally at 3:30 (yes, 1 hour after my scheduled appointment), I asked how much longer it would be. The receptionist looked at my form and asked “oh my goodness, you have been waiting for an hour, and you haven’t seen the doctor?”. Um no, that would be why I am still here. She called back and told my I was next. Sigh. I finally got called into an exam room at 3:45 and saw the doctor for all of 5 minutes at 4:00. Of course I hit tons of traffic on the way home. perfect. At least everything looked good and hopefully I passed the glucose test (I should know in a few days).

I was able to schedule my next 4 appointments and they will all be morning appointments, so hopefully I won’t run into such a long wait again.

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i HATE that orange drink. i always think it is terrible!

you are starting to look prego- so cute!

i hate having to wait so long at the dr.!