Dec 7, 2009

Monday Come and Gone

I had today off so I decided to go to a prenatal yoga class this morning. I haven’t been since I was around 16 weeks and man it has gotten much harder! I was amazed at how much harder it was to do things that I have always been able to do now that I am getting bigger. My cousin’s wife was there and she is 37 weeks! She goes just about everyday and I am so impressed. Oh, and her midwife told her that she thinks that her baby may come some time next week!! I can’t wait to meet little ZB!

Other than yoga and a trip to the grocery store, Jon and I stayed in most of the day. It’s been cold and rainy here since Saturday night so neither of us felt much like getting out. Jon is in training for the rest of the week and I am determined to get our Christmas shopping done!

Tomorrow morning I have a dentist appointment. :( I HATE the dentist and have never had a very good experience so I am not looking forward to going. At least its first thing in the morning and then I have the rest of the day free. I really do work, but during the holidays so many of my sessions get canceled due to traveling and such. It works out really well, since it allows me to get my Christmas shopping done during the week as well as just relax. :)

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i hate going to the dentist too! i have to go tomorrow morning!