May 28, 2009

Because it’s fun

Even though I wasn’t tagged I saw this post on two blogs I read and thought it was a fun idea.

Eight things I’m looking forward to:

  1. Out door yoga tonight
  2. Only having to work until noon tomorrow
  3. Friday night happy hour with some girl friends
  4. Going to San Antonio with Jon on Saturday
  5. My sister coming to visit next week
  6. Getting a pay raise starting June 1st
  7. My post-opp appointment on Monday…I think we are starting clomid soon!
  8. Not having class ALL summer

Eight things I did yesterday:

  1. Hung out in a first grade classroom (school shadowing for my favorite client)
  2. Had a home session with a little guy…who screamed 75% of the 3 hours I was there…ugh!
  3. Enjoyed a great dinner that Jon made when I got home from my long day (Jon makes dinner just about every night…I’m so lucky!).
  4. Went to my small group meeting
  5. Watched the TiVoed season premier of Jon and Kate Plus 8…I don’t know what to think about them anymore
  6. Typed up my timesheets for the second half of  the month
  7. Wrote a blog post even though I didn’t have much to talk about
  8. Had to wash my new white shorts with bleach because they got mustard on them at lunch…which is what I get for wearing white while eating lunch with a bunch of 1st graders (no worries, the bleach did it’s job, and my shorts are as good as new)

Eight shows I watch:

  1. Brothers and Sisters
  2. Grey’s Anatomy
  3. The Bachelorette
  4. The Real Housewives of…
  5. 18 Kids and Counting
  6. 20/20 – I know, I’m a dork!
  7. Just about anything on HGTV
  8. LOST…can’t believe I have to wait until 2010 to see the final season!!

I tag everyone who is reading this and needs a good idea for a quick post.

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Nicki said...

i think it's great that you've been blogging so much lately! i don't feel like i always have much to say either, but i think it's great to blog about stuff. hope you guys have fun in san antonio this weekend!!