May 27, 2009

Just a quick mid-week post

I’m trying to blog almost everyday…even though I don’t feel like I have much to say…sorry if its boring!

I just got back from my small group. I’ve been meeting with this group of girls for about 2 years. We stopped meeting in January. Three of the girls have had babies since then, so we were all a little busy. We just started meeting, on a regular basis, last week. I’m glad we are all getting together again. We are reading the book of James through a study guide written by Max Lucado. We have done a couple of his books before and so far this one has been good.

I’m just about finished with my newest book…Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult. I love her books and I have read most of them.

hwc-157

I am so excited because the first Jodi Picoult book I read, My Sister’s Keeper is going to be a movie. Its a great book and they are not just making a Lifetime movie, but a big screen movie! You can bet I will be seeing it as soon as it comes out.

msk-movie-157

I know movies are never as good as the books, but they are still fun to watch.

So, does anyone have any advice on what I should read next? I am looking for some good fiction novels for the summer.

-Lauren-

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

my sisters keeper was my first jodi picoult book as well! now i'm hooked on her! i was excited as well when i heard it was going to be on the big screen, i can't wait to see it... although i usually don't like books made into movies b/c it's not how i view it in my head when i'm reading the book.