May 12, 2009

A new look and a few days off

I’ve been wanting a 3 column blog for awhile now. After trying a few things myself (that didn’t work out so well), I got some help from Leslie over at Lamberts Lately. She has a cute blog and very reasonable prices…check her out if you want a new look! I am loving having more space on my blog…thanks Leslie!

To go along with my new blog I thought I should make a new header and background. I think this one is perfect for spring/summer. I got the kit from Shabby Princess, for free!

Today was my last day of work for the rest of the week. Tomorrow I am going to have some minor surgery done. Nothing too invasive, but I am still a little nervous. :( I am trying to stay up late so that I will sleep in tomorrow morning…my surgery is not until 1pm and I can’t eat or drink anything after midnight. Speaking of which, I should go have one last snack before the clock strikes 12. :)

My cabinet facelift is going really well…sorry no pictures today, but once I am done I will post some of the finished product. I applied 2 coats of paint to the cabinets and the front of all the doors this afternoon. Later this week I will finish up the backside of the doors and hang them back up. I think they are turning out really well…not perfect, but they will look much better than before.

-Lauren-

No comments: