May 16, 2009

Change of plans

This morning, after sleeping in with Hiro (he gets to sleep on the bed when Jon is out of town) I realized that my plans for the day would need to be changed. As I started turning off the various lamps I had left on all night (shh, don’t tell Jon, but when he goes out of town I sleep with a couple of lamps on around the house), I realized that it was super dark outside. When I looked outside this is what I saw.

IMG_1094

Huge black clouds rolling in (not that you can tell from this picture because I used my flash and took the picture through a window). Believe me it was dark. My plan was to mow the lawn (I know, I’m that talented) and then take Hiro to play at auditorium shores…clearly that wasn’t going to happen.  I was also going to go check out some open houses in the area, but no one wants to go out in pouring rain. So I promptly changed into some lazy clothes and made myself comfortable on the couch. Oh and if you are wondering what the white spot on the corner of the ottoman is check out this post.

IMG_1095

I have pretty much been getting my fill of HGTV, TLC, and Lifetime all day. I also checked out a movie via our Netflix instant queue…we can instantly transfer a movie to TiVo and watch it…very cool. I did go out and run some errands do some shopping at Target, but that is pretty much it.

Now that my homemade chocolate chip cookies are done, I am going to settle back down in my spot and watch another movie. :)

-Lauren-

No comments: